Galeon 640 Flybridge Receives Accolades
The Galeon 640 Flybridge premiered at the 2018 Düsseldorf Boat Show, dubbed by its builder a game changer for yachts of this range.
The 640 FLY offers a pass-through windshield to an expandable bow space, and folding balconies that extend the beam to 23 feet (7 m).
“The Galeon 640 Flybridge has been awarded internationally since its debut,” exclaims Bob Burke, Galeon Brand Manager for MarineMax.
- World Yacht Trophies, Best Innovations 2018 at the Cannes Yachting Festival
- Most Innovative Yacht Builder in the 30-70-foot (9-21 meter) range, the third year in a row at IBI METSTRADE
- Professional Boatbuilder’s “Innovation On-Board Design Solution IBI” at the 2018 Amsterdam METSTRADE show
- Power Boat of the Year 2018 Nomination at the Düsseldorf Boat Show
- Best Flybridge over 60 feet (18 meters) “The Future of Boating” by Motor Boat & Yachting Magazine
The Galeon 640 FLY transcends mere form and function with contemporary design and hand-crafted interiors. The retractable windshield system, a new feature to debut on the 640, opens a passageway from the salon to the bow. Once on the bow deck, you’ll notice a system of automatic power sofas and tables that easily convert to sun beds. The flybridge is molded from one carbon fiber structure to reduce weight and improve stability. By activating “Beach Mode” and extending the balconies on both port and starboard, the cockpit is transformed, creating an expansive space for entertaining.