Highfield to Launch Classic Deluxe RIBS at MIBS 2019
Highfield Boats has announced that it will launch its new Classic Deluxe RIB series with the CLDL360 at the Progressive Miami International Boat Show on Feb. 14-18, 2019.
Designed to serve as durable luxury yacht tenders, the new Classic Deluxe series includes the 11’2” (3.40M) CLDL340, 11’10” (3.60M) CLDL360, and 12’6” (3.80M) CLDL380. The new CLDL360 will be on display at Highfield Booth, at the boat show, along with a variety of other Highfield RIBS.
Highfield Classic Deluxe 360
“Our new Classic Deluxe range retains the lightweight yet durable powder-coated aluminum hull construction and smooth, dry ride that our Classic RIBS are known for but incorporates new luxury features like a bigger, more comfortable bow seat,” said Tom Watson, general manager, Highfield Boats USA. “The new Classic Deluxe series RIBS are equipped to transport up to six people in greater comfort and can handle any water-sports adventure.”
New features on the Classic Deluxe series include:
- Larger bow seat (shown at right)
- Wide bow step
- Integrated 7.5-gal. bow fuel tank
- Integrated side seat with storage and cup holders
- Motor well w/swim step
- Brushed foam teak-finish deck
- 40hp outboard capacity for higher performance.
Standard features include:
- Orca by Pennel & Flipo hypalon tube fabric (Velmex PVC optional)
- Flush-mount non-return valves
- High-tensile chromated & powder-coated aluminum hull
- Lockable bow locker
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Console and integrated rear seat with cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy-duty rubbing strake
- Full-length keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit.
Highfield CLDL 360 at a glance ...
- LOA: 11’10”
- Beam: 5’8”
- Weight (w/o motor): 384 lbs.
- Max. HP: 40